What is your halftime pick for the PSV Eindhoven vs. Sparta Rotterdam game?

W

WinJonny

PSV is currently in third place, three points behind league-leading Feyenoord, after winning three of their last five Eredivisie games (two of which were losses). Gakpo's departure makes Xavi Simons their top goal scorer (eight goals), and the former Barcelona academy player is just as prolific when it comes to setting up goals. Joey Veerman and Simons are tied in terms of assists with three each. The only hiccup occurred last time out when AZ won 1-0 at home. PSV has won six of their seven matches at home. A 12-game undefeated streak at the Philips Stadion was snapped with that defeat.

PSV is currently in third place, three points behind league-leading Feyenoord, after winning three of their last five Eredivisie games (two of which were losses). Gakpo's departure makes Xavi Simons their top goal scorer (eight goals), and the former Barcelona academy player is just as prolific when it comes to setting up goals. Joey Veerman and Simons are tied in terms of assists with three each. The only hiccup occurred last time out when AZ won 1-0 at home. PSV has won six of their seven matches at home. A 12-game undefeated streak at the Philips Stadion was snapped with that defeat.
I believe that going for 0.5 goals in the first half would be quite a clever pick. It will be interesting to see how the PSG attack functions without its biggest talisman, but I think there will undoubtedly be goals in this encounter

Psv and Ana are not in the best run of form and it explain the reason no of the two teams is top of the league or second. Predicting the half time result is usually a difficult thing to do. Maybe over 0.5 at half time will be okay

Psv and Ana are not in the best run of form and it explain the reason no of the two teams is top of the league or second. Predicting the half time result is usually a difficult thing to do. Maybe over 0.5 at half time will be okay
The Eredevisie is one league that is not short of goals, so I believe that picking over 0.5 goals at half time is a decent selection, to be fair. Hopefully this comes to fruition because I often stake this kind of pick

Back