What is your strength in the poker games?

S

Sike_lottery

When playing a poker, it is necessary to know where your strength lies and to understand the kind if player that we are
It is also crucial to be very good in mathematics to have the better chances of winning the poker games . It is a known fact that those that are good in maths would have a higher chance of winning a poker. Your ability to study the opponent is very crucial in winning the poker games.

Whats your strength in the loker games?

My strength is the ability to watch the position of the game. Watching the position in the poker would enable me to study the poker and I will be able to make the right decision this is a strategy that have been using in the poker games but I'm not yet a professional.

My strength is the ability to watch the position of the game. Watching the position in the poker would enable me to study the poker and I will be able to make the right decision this is a strategy that have been using in the poker games but I'm not yet a professional.
That is a great ability that you have got and it should be a winning strategy for you because it is one of the best strategy to adopt while playing the poka games. I am so elated that you have such abilities and it will surely give you a huge wins in poker games.

The thread topic looks confusing because the world strength in a poker game is not correct but it should be there strength in a poker hand. Poker hand always have the strongest and the weakest. The royal flush sits atop the poker hand rankings as the best hands possible.

The thread topic looks confusing because the world strength in a poker game is not correct but it should be there strength in a poker hand. Poker hand always have the strongest and the weakest. The royal flush sits atop the poker hand rankings as the best hands possible.
It seems to do not understand the topic quite well and you never bothered to go through the content to have a full grasp of the subject. I think it is correct, you peruse again and make comment accordingly and follow the subject.

Well I don't really know much about poker game but I will give it a shot by adding my little experience, in other to be a successful player you must know your strength in the kind of game you are involving your self into, you must be good at what you do, you must know opponent weakness and you have to be careful when playing with an expert like you

My ability to keep track of the game's position is one of my strengths. I have been using this strategy in the poker games, but I'm not yet a professional. By watching the position in the poker game, I will be able to study the game and be able to make the best choice.

My ability to keep track of the game's position is one of my strengths. I have been using this strategy in the poker games, but I'm not yet a professional. By watching the position in the poker game, I will be able to study the game and be able to make the best choice.
In fact positioning is a very great strategy to adopt and it could be a very strong strength that will give you an edge over your opponent. it is necessary to create an imbalance for your opponent. Creating fear in the mind of your opponent is also compulsory.

In fact positioning is a very great strategy to adopt and it could be a very strong strength that will give you an edge over your opponent. it is necessary to create an imbalance for your opponent. Creating fear in the mind of your opponent is also compulsory.
Positioning is a very great and wonderful strategy that you must consider whenever you are at the poker table. When you have position yourself well and you can be able to predict the position of your opponent then , you will be able to win.

Back