What is your worst experience about sports betting?

kayode10

$Points
It is very obvious that sports betting is a game of luck. one thing is that we all have different blocks guiding everyone of Us in everything we do or choices. I know of a friend who went to the sports betting center and later end up losing his phone as a result of Sport betting.

the question I want to ask you guys is that what is your worst experience concerning sports betting season time you've got started with it?

Over the years that I've been playing sports betting there are many things I have experienced one of the things I hate about sports betting is the fact that if you choose many odds once one of the predictions goes wrong or the predictions which you got right is invalid.

My worst experience on betting is especially when I select combo accumulator in certain selected games and all but one game just cut, thereby spoiling the whole ticket. Can you imagine how painful and regretful it would be especially if your hope is on the earnings for that day.
I have had a similar experience before. This situation gives you the illusion that you are in control and enables you to almost fantasize a virtual reality where you would have obtained earnings.

My w
It is very obvious that sports betting is a game of luck. one thing is that we all have different blocks guiding everyone of Us in everything we do or choices. I know of a friend who went to the sports betting center and later end up losing his phone as a result of Sport betting.

the question I want to ask you guys is that what is your worst experience concerning sports betting season time you've got started with it?
My worst plight in sports betting is when I experienced losses on a $150 parlay. I was really devastated at losing this parlay because I really believed the outcome of this could be positive for me to be honest

Back