What life lessons have betting taught you?

swift

$Points
there are some people that betting as taught them some actual life lessons ,like how they should actually be investing with caution and others , probably they were formally a very excessive gambler and they changed after making more loss , although gambling have really taught me on something like risks management and control

What life lessons have betting taught you

there are some people that betting as taught them some actual life lessons ,like how they should actually be investing with caution and others , probably they were formally a very excessive gambler and they changed after making more loss , although gambling have really taught me on something like risks management and control

What life lessons have betting taught you
Gambling has taught me to be patient, and to analyze situations rationally. I have also learned to keep calm in many situations, and have really gotten to grips with the financial implications of my actions or purchases

I've just learn that betting is not something to rely on in this life and you have to be very careful. I know some people are making huge amount from betting by many at losing huge amount to it

Betting has taught me that life is full of twists and turns with various unexpected occurrences at every turn. This is why it is ideal to be in both camps with lowered expectations so that disappointment would bit be a factor.

Back