What makes you continue with gambling even excessive loss ?

swift

$Points
There are some people that just have that passion for gambling to the extent that even if they are making huge loss they would still continue to gamble futher , they are just ready to risk it all in gambling , and many have been planning this , while some actually do this for money , since they are so interested in making money , so they gamble more

Some people always chase their loss. They always want to make back their lost money. This is the reason why some people are still playing even when they know that cannot win in the gambling they are into.

That is true
If they continue to chase their loss, they will gamble till they have no more money with them. Some gamblers do not know how to get back their money.
They feel like the best way is to chase their losses.
There are many reasons why people get into betting and the reason why we get into betting most time always determine how much we will be gambling. There are some that go there with desperation to win.

Just like other punters, I just have an innate determination and perseverance to win above the odds, So sometimes I just still go ahead a little even if i have incurred several losses and made mistakes but I don't still give up totally.

There are some people that just have that passion for gambling to the extent that even if they are making huge loss they would still continue to gamble futher , they are just ready to risk it all in gambling , and many have been planning this , while some actually do this for money , since they are so interested in making money , so they gamble more

I believe that it is an inordinate desire to obtain money regardless of any obstacles that may hinder their progress. Also, gamblers have quite a never say die attitude towards the venture in general

I believe that it is an inordinate desire to obtain money regardless of any obstacles that may hinder their progress. Also, gamblers have quite a never say die attitude towards the venture in general
Gambler should understand the risk associated with gambling , anyone that don't invest well would continue to make more loss , so s gambler must understand the nature of gambling in the first place

Some people grow emotionally attached to or dependent on gambling. The thrill of the game, the surge of the adrenaline, and the possibility of enormous wins can foster a psychological attachment that can outweigh the negative effects of losses. They might keep gambling as a result of this emotional bond.

I as a gambler i do take break from gambling when i noticed that I'm making several losses time to time,the mistake most gambler do make is continuing gambling after making so many losses which is a very bad idea.

Back