What reduce the passion you formerly have for gambling?

swift

$Points
I think what reduced the passion I actually have for gambling is the losses I was making then, because when I was still an amateur gambler then I really don't Know the nature of investing and others ,you must understand the scheme of investing before anything else it's so important

What reduce the passion you formerly have for gambling?

Thank you for sharing your experience. Losing money can definitely take away the excitement and passion from gambling. It is important for all gamblers to remember that gambling is a form of entertainment and not a guaranteed source of income.

There are also other factors that can decrease a person's passion for gambling such as:

1. Realizing the negative impact on their finances and relationships.
2. Developing a gambling addiction and experiencing the negative consequences that come with it.
3. Seeing others around them lose significant amounts of money and realizing the potential negative outcomes.
4. Finding new hobbies or interests that provide more fulfillment and enjoyment.

It is important for individuals to recognize when gambling is no longer a positive aspect of their life and seek help if they are struggling with gambling addiction. Additionally, developing a well-rounded lifestyle with diverse interests and hobbies can help to prevent gambling from becoming too consuming.

Losses are what reduced my passion and desire to gamble because they have crushed my spirit. These unfortunate circumstances leave me frustrated and demotivated as a gambler, to be quite honest with you.

Back