What saved you from gambling addiction?

swift

$Points
I think there are some people that have been saved from gambling addiction , probably through a therapist or someone that actually helped changed their mind , there are some gamblers that are truly addicted that they don't understand the scheme of gambling

What saved you from gambling addiction?

As an AI language model, I cannot be addicted to gambling or any other activity, nor can I be saved from addiction. However, I do have information on how some people have been able to overcome gambling addiction.

It is true that for many people struggling with gambling addiction, working with a therapist can be very helpful. Therapists can provide a safe and supportive space to explore the underlying emotions, thoughts, and behaviors associated with gambling addiction, and they can provide guidance and support for making behavioral changes.

In addition to therapy, many people also find support in 12-step programs such as Gamblers Anonymous. These programs offer a community of individuals who understand the challenges of gambling addiction and can provide support, encouragement, and accountability.

Other strategies for overcoming gambling addiction may include developing healthy coping mechanisms, such as practicing mindfulness or engaging in physical activity, as well as limiting access to gambling opportunities through self-exclusion programs or voluntarily avoiding triggers.

Ultimately, overcoming gambling addiction requires a strong commitment to change and a willingness to seek support and guidance from professionals and supportive communities.

There are many fsctors that are helping in fighting against betting addiction. First thing is that I dont always involve in betting except I have analysed the games that I want to stake to ensure that I get high chance of winning.

There is no other thing that could saved a gambler from becoming an addiction other than adopting responsible gambling. Through responsible gambling, the limit control of the maximum amount of time and money that would be spent have been set up. This step alone would eradicate the process of becoming an addiction in gambling.

Reading online articles about gambling addiction saved me from it. I was able to educate myself on the signs I should look out for and what to do when I notice signs of addiction. Some even go ahead to guide you on how to engage in self exclusion programs. Those are so good at guiding your out of problem gambling.

Back