What sport do you know the most about in terms of betting?

W

WinJonny

The response to each of these questions will frequently be the same, but not always. We always suggest you to do as much research as you can to place the best wagers, but if you are a fan and already know enough to do so, then part of your work is already done. However, if you're still just getting started with online betting, you might want to start out with simpler markets.

So, now I would like to know what sport do you know the most about in terms of betting?

For me it's definitely football , it's really gaining that attention , many have been placing interest on the sport and they even take it as the best sport to invest and earn from

By a country mile, the sport which I am most familiar and conversant with, enough to even be an extremely proficient punter, is football. I am sure that the majority of punter across all aspects also share this opinion, to be fair.

By a country mile, the sport which I am most familiar and conversant with, enough to even be an extremely proficient punter, is football. I am sure that the majority of punter across all aspects also share this opinion, to be fair.
Yeah I noticed that football is actually one of the popular games been played and been gambled on , a lot of gamblers chose this ahead of other sports like basketball , tennis and many more I think

Back