What to do if you feel like chasing wins in the past

P

ProGambler

Here are some actions you may take to address and control the impulse to seek previous wins while gambling:

Take a break: Leave the gambling activity and put some space between yourself and the desire to seek out previous victories. By physically leaving the gambling area, you can break the loop of impulsive behaviour.

Reflect on your gambling experiences and the results of chasing previous victories as a kind of self-reflection. Take into account the unfavourable effects, such as monetary losses or broken relationships, that can arise from continuing to chase wins.

Set limits: Establish personal limits on both the time and amount of money you spend gambling. By creating boundaries for yourself, you can take control of your gambling habits and resist impulsively chasing previous wins.

Create a support system: Seek out individuals who can provide emotional support and help you stay accountable for your actions. You can talk to a therapist or counselor, join a support group, and lean on friends and family members for guidance.

Practice self-care: Stress and negative emotions can trigger impulsive behaviour. Make sure you take care of your physical and emotional needs by getting enough sleep, exercise, and eating a healthy diet. Incorporate stress-reducing activities such as meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises.

Consider self-exclusion: If you feel overwhelmed and unable to control your gambling impulses, self-exclusion may be an option for you. Self-exclusion programs allow individuals to voluntarily ban themselves from gambling establishments for a specific amount of time.

Remember that seeking previous wins is a sign of problem gambling and requires your attention and intervention. The above steps can help you regain control of your impulses and prevent further negative consequences in your life.

Here are some actions you may take to address and control the impulse to seek previous wins while gambling:

Take a break: Leave the gambling activity and put some space between yourself and the desire to seek out previous victories. By physically leaving the gambling area, you can break the loop of impulsive behaviour.

Reflect on your gambling experiences and the results of chasing previous victories as a kind of self-reflection. Take into account the unfavourable effects, such as monetary losses or broken relationships, that can arise from continuing to chase wins.
I really subscribe to the deals of taking break whole gambling. Taking break refreshes our mindset and remove any tension, anxiety or boredom that might have accumulated in our mind as a result of engaging in gambling for a long time. I don't buy the idea of chasing the past winnings.

I'm less concerned about the past wins. I don't and would never deemed considered it necessary to pursue the past wins or losses. Past events are gone. I never feel inspired to pursue the past wins. I face the present situation.

That is why so many people get addicted they chase past wins and expect to win again it's important to understand that gambling is a game of luck and you are never guaranteed to win or lose it should be just to havea a little bit of fun

If you find yourself fixating on past wins and feeling the urge to chase them, it's essential to focus on the present and future instead. Acknowledge and celebrate your past achievements, but remember that dwelling on them excessively can hinder personal growth

If you find yourself fixating on past wins and feeling the urge to chase them, it's essential to focus on the present and future instead. Acknowledge and celebrate your past achievements, but remember that dwelling on them excessively can hinder personal growth
Set new goals, create a vision for the future, and take proactive steps to move forward. Embrace challenges and learn from both successes and failures to continue growing and evolving. Remember, life is a journey, and there are always new opportunities ahead.

Set new goals, create a vision for the future, and take proactive steps to move forward. Embrace challenges and learn from both successes and failures to continue growing and evolving. Remember, life is a journey, and there are always new opportunities ahead.
The first thing to do is to change the mindset that has been willing to pursue the past wins in the past. All energies must be geared towards achieving success presently and in the future. That is what suppose to be our primary goals.

I do not try to chase wins because it's never advisable to do such, always gamble responsible and only bet with the amount you can afford to lose, seek professional advice when you're having challenges.

People always have the urge to chase their lost bets. But whenever we have the urge, we can easily resist it by making sure that we don't chase it. Chasing lost bet is the beginning of being addicted to gambling.

Back