What's the maximum number of losses you've experienced in a session?

M

Mike_25

As a roulette player with some experience, I wonder if anyone else here has experienced really bad losing streaks in a single session? For me the most losses I had in one session was about 10 losses in a row.I was starting to doubt if there was something wrong with the wheel! But then I took a break, came back later and things went back to normal. So my question is, what's the maximum number of losses you've had to deal with in just one playing session? I'm curious to see if others have had much longer losing streaks.

This is possible to lose more than that if you are running auto play in roulette because some sites offer even auto play in the roulette game but you have to play with little divergence.

I feel It is important to remember that gambling involves risk, and losses are an inherent part of the experience. While some betting systems or strategies might seem effective in the short term, they cannot guarantee winnings or prevent losses. It's always essential to gamble responsibly and within your means.

I feel It is important to remember that gambling involves risk, and losses are an inherent part of the experience. While some betting systems or strategies might seem effective in the short term, they cannot guarantee winnings or prevent losses. It's always essential to gamble responsibly and within your means.
Sometimes people increase amount of the bet however a surprise is coming like weak team is winner against a strong team so this doesn't bring results every day for example. Bet should be reasonable and what you could afford to lose not under emotions of playing.

Sometimes people increase amount of the bet however a surprise is coming like weak team is winner against a strong team so this doesn't bring results every day for example. Bet should be reasonable and what you could afford to lose not under emotions of playing.
You are right when it comes to gambling. It's vital to have a clear understanding of the risks involved and only place bets that are within your budget. It's essential to approach gambling with a level head and not be swayed by emotions or impulsive decisions. Always gamble responsibly.

Back