When you gamble, do you ever have trance-like feelings?

P

ProGambler

When you gamble, do you ever have trance-like feelings?

One of the symptoms of problem gambling is the sensation of being in a trance-like condition while gaming. It's frequently referred to as being in a "zone" or "flow" when time and the outside world seem to vanish and all attention is on the game or activity at hand. Even when harmful repercussions are expected to result, this state can be so compelling that it can be difficult to break. It may be an indication that you need to get help for problem gambling if you feel like you're going through it frequently as it might be a sign of gambling addiction.

That's correct. The trance-like state, or "zone," some individuals experience while gambling is a common occurrence among those with gambling addiction. It can be a result of the thrill that comes with potential wins or the escape from reality that gambling can provide.

However, this trance-like state can also be a dangerous and addictive experience, leading to risky behavior and losses of significant amounts of money. If you find yourself experiencing this state frequently while gambling, it is important to seek help and support from a professional or a support group to address any underlying gambling addiction.

Remember, it is never too late to seek help and take control of your gambling habits. Seek resources available through gambler anonymous to receive help and guidance on how you can overcome the addiction to gambling.

I never experienced trance like feeling when I'm gambling. Feeling trance-like is like when you subjected your physical body into psychological control which enables you not to have control over your gambling activities.

It is only those that are addicted that always feel that way. Since I am not addicted to the gambling, I don't always have any feeling at all. If I don't gamble, I will find something else to do that will give me money.

Additionally perilous and addicting, trance-like states can result in reckless behavior and considerable financial losses. It's crucial to seek assistance from a professional or support group if you frequently experience this state when gaming in order to address any underlying gambling addiction.

I hear about this feeling with gambling but never experienced trance like feeling when I'm gambling. But I wouldn't mind going through this trance-like is like feeling as experience is the best teacher. I will like yo subject myself to it

Back