Which country don't allow gambling among the citizens?

kayode10

$Points
We all know that culture different from one place to another. which means that you cannot be behaving in the same way all over the place. There will be some countries which do not allow citizens to participate in any form of gambling.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Which country don't allow gambling among the citizens? I will be looking forward to you response in the comment section below thanks in advance.

If you ask me I think it is based on the law residing which binds on each arsenal website hosted on the country most countries like India Pakistan and Jerusalem strictly are against anything related to gambling that is why most gambling locations are located on international waters on these countries.

You can only Express this in a country where they are religious deeply. most of the Western countries in the middle East for bidding citizen from participating in any form of government. And the same thing goes for the China

I would have mentioned Qatar as one of the countries that do not support betting but I am sure that they may have been influenced during the world cup that was hosted in their country. I am very sure that Pakistan and Indonesia frown rigorously at betting.

It's very obvious that most of the Muslim countries like the saudi arabia do not allow gambling in Their country because it's against their religion and culture and any body caught gambling will be severely punished

We all know that culture different from one place to another. which means that you cannot be behaving in the same way all over the place. There will be some countries which do not allow citizens to participate in any form of gambling.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Which country don't allow gambling among the citizens? I will be looking forward to you response in the comment section below thanks in advance.
Countries in the Middle Eastern belt and Arabs in general are extremely averse to gambling as a venture because it does not correlate with their cultural beliefs, to be fair. They have severe sanctions for individuals who flout these rules as well

I can't really be counting them one by one but I'm certain am the real Arab countries at against gambling and the I governments have forbidden their citizen from engaging in anything relating to gambling

I can't really be counting them one by one but I'm certain am the real Arab countries at against gambling and the I governments have forbidden their citizen from engaging in anything relating to gambling
The Arab countries are culturally averse to the venture that is gambling, so they have enacted laws to this effect. They have also placed stringent punishments on individuals who decide to flout these rules with impunity

Back