Which country has the strictest gambling laws

kayode10

$Points
I was in a discussion with one of my friends and will later go to know that there are some countries around the world that has strict laws against gambling and prevent every citizen from engaging in it.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Which country has the strictest gambling laws? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below thanks in advance.

I was in a discussion with one of my friends and will later go to know that there are some countries around the world that has strict laws against gambling and prevent every citizen from engaging in it.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Which country has the strictest gambling laws? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below thanks in advance.
The Middle east region, along with Saudi Arabia and Qatar are the localities where there are stringent sanctions enforced on perpetrators of the law with respect to gambling. It is not part of their cultural background, so it is understandable in that sense

I do believe that most countries that are following the tenets of Islam are the ones that do take gambling so serious. They don't always tske it lightly with anybody that involves in gambling in their country.

I do believe that most countries that are following the tenets of Islam are the ones that do take gambling so serious. They don't always tske it lightly with anybody that involves in gambling in their country.
They do not condone gambling in any way and are liable to apply severe punishments once an individual is caught engaging in this venture. I doubt that any betting company would have the audacity to move into that market

I don't know the country that has the strictest gambling law but a friend from India told me that there are laws that limit them from gambling too much or from gambling all the time
India is a country that has very strict laws against gambling. I have even heard that their government is planning to introduce a 30% tax on all winnings no matter the amount, which should tell you all about their stance towards the venture

This will prevent a lot of people from gambling. A lot of people may not be able go give the government thirty percent of their money if they win so they will rather stay away from gambling and find something else that they may be interested in.
This is definitely true. Individuals will undoubtedly gravitate less towards engaging in this activity because of the caveat that has now been attached. However, India is in general one country where they are quite opposed to making money online because I read they also placed a heavy tax on cryptocurrency transactions

Ooh I think this is the reason why a lot of Indians do not like to get paid in cryptocyrrencies. I know a lot of them. Well, there is no tax on gambling or cryptocurrency in my country. I hope they don't place a tax on it now.
That is a positive development for you, my friend. Hopefully the governments in our part of the world do not proceed to place taxes on these online earnings because it would be quite tragic and counterproductive

Back