Which of the two teams, Blackburn or Middlesbrough, did you pick to score first?

W

WinJonny

Middlesbrough defeated Wigan Athletic 4-1 to rebound from their loss to Burnley, giving them a chance to move up into the top six. A victory today would be extremely important in that regard because they are only two points away from the promotion playoff spots. The victory over Wigan Athletic marked Middlesbrough's fifth triumph in seven games, with just one defeat during that time. Middlesbrough has scored two goals or more in four of their previous five games, and all five of those games have had over 2.5 goals total with Middlesbrough scoring in each of those games. They haven't managed a clean sheet in their last four games, though.

Middlesbrough defeated Wigan Athletic 4-1 to rebound from their loss to Burnley, giving them a chance to move up into the top six. A victory today would be extremely important in that regard because they are only two points away from the promotion playoff spots. The victory over Wigan Athletic marked Middlesbrough's fifth triumph in seven games, with just one defeat during that time. Middlesbrough has scored two goals or more in four of their previous five games, and all five of those games have had over 2.5 goals total with Middlesbrough scoring in each of those games. They haven't managed a clean sheet in their last four games, though.
Middlesbrough won its fifth game in a row against Wigan Athletic, suffering just one loss in that span. In four of their past five games, Middlesbrough has scored two goals or more, and all five of those games have had more than 2.5 goals overall with goals from Middlesbrough. However, they have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last four games.

This kind of betting can be too risky to bet on I can't risk my hard earned money on these types of prediction, i will rather bet on over 2 or goal goal prediction, it feels more saver than predicting who to score first

Back