Which of the two teams, Brighton or Arsenal, did you bet would emerge victorious?

W

WinJonny

Arsenal hosts seventh-place Brighton and Hove Albion. The host team has a game in hand on Tottenham despite being six points outside the top four. They face the Gunners, a team they have defeated the past two times. Arsenal is attempting to make it five straight victories in the Premier League despite having 16 more points than them. This matchup follows Manchester City's home game against Everton, therefore if City wins as predicted, their lead over second-placed Everton might be reduced to two points.

Arsenal hosts seventh-place Brighton and Hove Albion. The host team has a game in hand on Tottenham despite being six points outside the top four. They face the Gunners, a team they have defeated the past two times. Arsenal is attempting to make it five straight victories in the Premier League despite having 16 more points than them. This matchup follows Manchester City's home game against Everton, therefore if City wins as predicted, their lead over second-placed Everton might be reduced to two points.
They take on the Gunners, a team they have already beaten twice. Despite having 16 more points than them, Arsenal is looking to make it five straight victory in the Premier League. Manchester City's home game against Everton comes after this one, therefore if City triumphs as expected, their lead over Everton in second place might be cut to two points.

The two teams as done fantastically well this season and i think if the two teams should meet there will be plenty of goals to be scored, i will rather go for over 2.5 goal prediction, or i go with goal goal prediction

Back