Which section pays more is it the gambling affiliate program or the gambling agent job?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I am actually looking forward in choosing one to try , I actually don't know the one that would be more ideal for me to give a try , so I actually don't end up in more loss , like would you recommend the gambling agent job or the the gambling affiliate marketing job too

I would actually love to hear your opinion on that , because there are some people that obviously make more money from these sets of job, they earn thousands of dollars daily and it's obviously working well for many

The two activities generate money but the gambling agent job is more preferred than the gambling affiliate programme that's just it, working has a gambling agent is a steady income while affiliate programme might takes some time to make profit

I am actually looking forward in choosing one to try , I actually don't know the one that would be more ideal for me to give a try , so I actually don't end up in more loss , like would you recommend the gambling agent job or the the gambling affiliate marketing job too

I would actually love to hear your opinion on that , because there are some people that obviously make more money from these sets of job, they earn thousands of dollars daily and it's obviously working well for many
I think that a gambling agent would be more profitable since the affiliate section would take quite a while to accumulate some funds due to the time which will elapse for the link to be clicked, which can generate traffic

Back