Which side will get more corners between Gent and Kortijk?

J

Julio88

Gent are possibly one of the best teams in the competition at the moment, and are in the running for a spot in the top-four. Meanwhile, Kortrijk are one of the worst in the Belgian top flight, and are perilously near the relegation zone at the moment. This has the makings of a mismatch, if I am being honest, especially given that the home team have been imperious in terms of the head-to-head record. The corner count will be interesting to watch.

I believe that Gent will win more corners in the match because their front line can be extremely devastating on any given day, and only last ditch tackles and deflections can save Kortrijk, resulting in a load of Cent corners
Gent are possibly one of the best teams in the competition at the moment, and are in the running for a spot in the top-four. Meanwhile, Kortrijk are one of the worst in the Belgian top flight, and are perilously near the relegation zone at the moment. This has the makings of a mismatch, if I am being honest, especially given that the home team have been imperious in terms of the head-to-head record. The corner count will be interesting to watch.

Back