Which team—Burnley FC or West Brom—can easily win this game?

W

WinJonny

It should be an intriguing game, with the home team being the favorite. Recently, they have been scoring for pleasure and seem to have found their tempo again. The visitors have also improved since the break, although they have also conceded a few goals. Since the opposition will aim to exploit any defensive lapses, this game should also feature a few goals. In this game, I'm placing my bets on the home team scoring first.

It should be an intriguing game, with the home team being the favorite. Recently, they have been scoring for pleasure and seem to have found their tempo again. The visitors have also improved since the break, although they have also conceded a few goals. Since the opposition will aim to exploit any defensive lapses, this game should also feature a few goals. In this game, I'm placing my bets on the home team scoring first.
Although they have also given up a couple goals, the visitors have also improved since the interval. This game should also include a few goals because the opposition will try to take advantage of any defensive mistakes. I'm betting on the home team to score first in this game.

Back