Which team did you predict will win this match at halftime between Spezia and Atalanta?

W

WinJonny

Spezia versus Atlanta
Because of Nikolaou's sending off at the 80-minute mark and Fiorentina's last-second winner, Spezia has only dropped one home game all season, a 2-1 loss to Fiorentina. Prior to the World Cup break, Atalanta had been strong on the road, but their road record came to an end with a 2-1 defeat at Lecce, made up of two home losses to Napoli and Inter. After the World Cup, Spezia may still be a little pretty sloppy, however I believe they can at least keep the game close and lose by one goal, or worse, 2-1.

Spezia versus Atlanta
Because of Nikolaou's sending off at the 80-minute mark and Fiorentina's last-second winner, Spezia has only dropped one home game all season, a 2-1 loss to Fiorentina. Prior to the World Cup break, Atalanta had been strong on the road, but their road record came to an end with a 2-1 defeat at Lecce, made up of two home losses to Napoli and Inter. After the World Cup, Spezia may still be a little pretty sloppy, however I believe they can at least keep the game close and lose by one goal, or worse, 2-1.
Atalanta had a solid road record before the World Cup, but their road record was broken by a 2-1 loss at Lecce, which was made up of two home losses to Napoli and Inter. Spezia might still be a little sloppy after the World Cup, but I think they can at least keep the game tight and lose by one goal, or worse, 2-1.

Back