Which team did you wager on to win this game between Atletico Madrid and Elche?

W

WinJonny

After the World Cup break, matchday 17 of La Liga will resume, with Atletico Madrid vs. Elche at Atletico Stadium in the nation's capital. Atletico Madrid has had a difficult time maintaining consistency this season. Their inconsistent league play has left them in fifth place, and their dismal Champions League run saw them exit the competition after finishing last in their group. Los Colchoneros have 24 points after seven wins, three ties, and four losses, which puts them behind Athletic Club in fourth place on goal differential but 13 points behind leaders Barcelona. On Thursday, Atletico won 3-1 away against Arenteiro in the Copa del Rey to resume competitive play.

After the World Cup break, matchday 17 of La Liga will resume, with Atletico Madrid vs. Elche at Atletico Stadium in the nation's capital. Atletico Madrid has had a difficult time maintaining consistency this season. Their inconsistent league play has left them in fifth place, and their dismal Champions League run saw them exit the competition after finishing last in their group. Los Colchoneros have 24 points after seven wins, three ties, and four losses, which puts them behind Athletic Club in fourth place on goal differential but 13 points behind leaders Barcelona. On Thursday, Atletico won 3-1 away against Arenteiro in the Copa del Rey to resume competitive play.
Atletico Madrid have had an indifferent season, and they have struggled to maintain form over a period. However, I would like to believe that they would turn over Elche, even though it will be a daunting task. I expect an Atleti win and under 3.5 goals

With seven victories, three ties, and four losses, Los Colchoneros have 24 points, which places them 13 points behind leaders Barcelona but ahead of Athletic Club on goal differential in fourth place. Atletico defeated Arenteiro in the Copa del Rey on Thursday, winning 3-1.

With seven victories, three ties, and four losses, Los Colchoneros have 24 points, which places them 13 points behind leaders Barcelona but ahead of Athletic Club on goal differential in fourth place. Atletico defeated Arenteiro in the Copa del Rey on Thursday, winning 3-1.
I believe that a 13 points gap between Atletico Madrid and the leaders in La Liga is unsurmountable, and they have also been eliminated form the UEFA Champions league. This season has already been a shambles

Considering the form of atletico Madrid every since that 3-1 loss to Real Madrid, i would have predict atletico Madrid winning Elche with least 2goals interval but i was very surrprised when the game ended 1-1 draw

Considering the form of atletico Madrid every since that 3-1 loss to Real Madrid, i would have predict atletico Madrid winning Elche with least 2goals interval but i was very surrprised when the game ended 1-1 draw
You are right. Elche managed to pull off a great scalp earning a point against Atletico Madrid. This could be a turning point for them in their bid to get out of the relegation zone, to be quite honest within you

Back