Which team do you believe has the best chance of winning the most corners and opening the scoring in this game?

W

WinJonny

Which team do you believe has the best chance of winning the most corners and opening the scoring in this game?

The away team is the favorite to win the most corners, therefore it could be an interesting contest. They seem to have rediscovered their speed recently and have been enjoying winning corners. Although they have also given up a couple goals, the visitors have also surged since the interval. There should be a few goals in this game as the opposition will try to take advantage of any defensive mistakes. I'm betting on the away team to score first in this game.

The away team is the favorite to win the most corners, therefore it could be an interesting contest. They seem to have rediscovered their speed recently and have been enjoying winning corners. Although they have also given up a couple goals, the visitors have also surged since the interval. There should be a few goals in this game as the opposition will try to take advantage of any defensive mistakes. I'm betting on the away team to score first in this game.
The visitors have also improved since the break, despite the fact that they have also conceded a few goals. This game should include a few goals because the opposition will look to capitalize on any defensive lapses. In this game, I'm placing my money on the opposition scoring first.

Back