Which team do you think will win the match between Norwich and Watford?

W

WinJonny

On Monday night at 7:30 p.m., Watford will visit Norwich to kick off the new year. The hosts will be looking for a new manager to boost their results going into 2023 after Dean Smith's resignation. In their most recent game against Reading, interim managers Alan Russell saw their team get a point after Andy Carrol's late penalty cancelled out Adam Idah's goal. With 36 points from 25 games, Norwich is now 7th in the league. Watford's recent dismal performance has raised concerns over Slaven Bilic's future despite the fact that he has only been in charge of the squad for 15 games this season.

Norwich are odds on favourite to win this game, primarily due to a new manager bounce which could fuel the players with a desire to impress. In stark contrast, Watford are in freefall and may not be able to stem this wave of bad results.

The match has been played since and i can't even recollect what the outcome of the match was then by the match was like a clash of the titans. Both the two teams are we'll known and respected team in championship

The match has been played since and i can't even recollect what the outcome of the match was then by the match was like a clash of the titans. Both the two teams are we'll known and respected team in championship
Your assertion is right. This match was highly anticipated because of the standing of the two teams in the Championship, but I think that Norwich at home will be victorious, to be quite honest.

Back