Which team has a better chance than the other to win this game at halftime, Coventry City or Bristol City?

W

WinJonny

Both Bristol City and Coventry City have just had scoreless draws, which is one of their encounters with low scoring. I forecast the same coming into this match, therefore we're going with under 2.5 goals for the Coventry City vs. Bristol City encounter.
In seven of Coventry's last ten games, there were fewer than 2.5 goals scored.
Three of Bristol City's previous five games have ended in a scoreless tie.
Bristol City has lost each of its last three games. Another one of the games with low scores is this one. I predict the same to occur in this match, so I'm going with under 2.5 goals for the Coventry City vs. Bristol City matchup.

Both Bristol City and Coventry City have just had scoreless draws, which is one of their encounters with low scoring. I forecast the same coming into this match, therefore we're going with under 2.5 goals for the Coventry City vs. Bristol City encounter.
In seven of Coventry's last ten games, there were fewer than 2.5 goals scored.
Three of Bristol City's previous five games have ended in a scoreless tie.
Bristol City has lost each of its last three games. Another one of the games with low scores is this one. I predict the same to occur in this match, so I'm going with under 2.5 goals for the Coventry City vs. Bristol City matchup.
Bristol City has dropped all three of its recent contests. This is just another game with poor ratings. In this game between Coventry City and Bristol City, I anticipate the same thing to happen, thus I'm going with under 2.5 goals.

I don't know much about the two teams and I'm very certain non of the two is currently in top4 of the championship league table. I don't think its wise to bet on any one of the two to win. Maybe over1.5 market will be good

Back