Which team should I back to win at halftime in this game between Genk and Antwerp?

W

WinJonny

When playing at home in the Belgian Ligue, Genk has a very strong record with 28 goals scored, 9 goals allowed, 9 wins, and 1 draw from 10 games. Additionally, three days prior to this match, Genk defeated Club Brugge 3:1 at home. On the other side, Antwerp, a team that always plays offensively, will try their hardest to advance to the semi-finals. They are undefeated in their last six games across all competitions, so I anticipate an aggressive approach from them right away.

When playing at home in the Belgian Ligue, Genk has a very strong record with 28 goals scored, 9 goals allowed, 9 wins, and 1 draw from 10 games. Additionally, three days prior to this match, Genk defeated Club Brugge 3:1 at home. On the other side, Antwerp, a team that always plays offensively, will try their hardest to advance to the semi-finals. They are undefeated in their last six games across all competitions, so I anticipate an aggressive approach from them right away.
Antwerp will make every effort to make it to the semifinals as they are a team that constantly plays offensively. They haven't lost in their last six games in all competitions, so I'm expecting them to come out swinging. They will give this contest their best.

Back