Which team should I back to win the most corners in this game between Genk and Antwerp?

W

WinJonny

Genk will play Antwerp at home tonight in the quarterfinals of the Belgium Cup. I anticipate this game to be exciting and high scoring for both teams, so I chose to wager on over 3.5 total goals, and the odds look great.

First of all, Genk defeated Anderlecht in the 1/8 finals at home by scoring in extra time after the game ended 0:0 after the first 90 minutes (1:0) in both of the Cup's previous stages. I don't think this match between Genk and Antwerp will result in another low-scoring contest, since Antwerp defeated Genk in the previous rounds by scores of 2:3 and 4:0.

Genk will play Antwerp at home tonight in the quarterfinals of the Belgium Cup. I anticipate this game to be exciting and high scoring for both teams, so I chose to wager on over 3.5 total goals, and the odds look great.

First of all, Genk defeated Anderlecht in the 1/8 finals at home by scoring in extra time after the game ended 0:0 after the first 90 minutes (1:0) in both of the Cup's previous stages. I don't think this match between Genk and Antwerp will result in another low-scoring contest, since Antwerp defeated Genk in the previous rounds by scores of 2:3 and 4:0.
In the Belgium Cup quarterfinal matchup tonight at home, Genk will take on Antwerp. I decided to wager on more than 3.5 total goals because I think this game will be exciting and high scoring for both teams, and the odds appear terrific.

Gent is the team who are expected to take the game to Royal Antwerp, so per that notion I would surmise that Genk would have more corners since they would actively be trying to create more chances than the visitors

I believe as at the time that this thread was posted both Genk and Royal Antwerp are like the best team in the Belgium league together with Union Saint but Genk was top of table then. Ir will very hard to predict who play much corner but i will still go for Genk

Back