Which team should you back to win the most corners in this match between Cremonese and Juventus?

W

WinJonny

Wednesday's Serie A matchup between Cremonese and Juventus, the two teams that occupy the opposing ends of the standings, will take place at Stadio Giovanni Zini.

Cremonese are still seeking their first victory of the year, and I have no doubt that they will battle Juventus tooth and claw to get it.

Chiriches and Radu, both international players for Romania, are out due to injury, although there are no disqualified players on the home squad.
The goal for Cremonese is still to get their first victory of the year, and I have no doubt that they will give it their all against Juventus.

Tip: Juventus will win most corners in this match.

Wednesday's Serie A matchup between Cremonese and Juventus, the two teams that occupy the opposing ends of the standings, will take place at Stadio Giovanni Zini.

Cremonese are still seeking their first victory of the year, and I have no doubt that they will battle Juventus tooth and claw to get it.

Chiriches and Radu, both international players for Romania, are out due to injury, although there are no disqualified players on the home squad.
The goal for Cremonese is still to get their first victory of the year, and I have no doubt that they will give it their all against Juventus.

Tip: Juventus will win most corners in this match.
I believe that Juventus will get the most corners in the match, because they will be the team on the front foot, trying to force the issue. The home team will have to be resolute in defence, and that will force them to concede corners

Against Napoli, many people tip napoli to get more corners than cremonese but at a stage in for bal, the of was at 3of because cremonese was already 3 above Napoli. Cremonese might also shock juventus today

Against Napoli, many people tip napoli to get more corners than cremonese but at a stage in for bal, the of was at 3of because cremonese and was already 3 above Napoli. Cremonese might also shock juventus today
That was against a second string Napoli team in the Italian Cup, let us take this context into account. Juventus should be able to dominate and get a favourable result against the relegation candidates

Back