Which team will score first in this encounter between Levante and Atletico Madrid?

W

WinJonny

Which team will score first in this encounter between Levante and Atletico Madrid?

Levante and Atletico Madrid, particularly while playing away from home, haven't kept many clean sheets in recent games. Levante will go into this match with a lot of confidence because they haven't lost to Atletico Madrid in the last four encounters and will believe this is a game they can win. In the Levante vs. Atletico Madrid match, i will bet both teams to score because neither team appears to have offensive difficulties.

Levante and Atletico Madrid, particularly while playing away from home, haven't kept many clean sheets in recent games. Levante will go into this match with a lot of confidence because they haven't lost to Atletico Madrid in the last four encounters and will believe this is a game they can win. In the Levante vs. Atletico Madrid match, i will bet both teams to score because neither team appears to have offensive difficulties.
They will go into this game full of confidence because they haven't lost to Atletico Madrid in the last four meetings and think they can win this one. I will wager on both sides to score in the Levante vs. Atletico Madrid game because no club seems to have an offense

. Levante hasn't lost to Atletico Madrid in their last four meetings, so they'll be very confident going into this game and think they can win. I'll wager on both sides to score in the Levante vs. Atletico Madrid game because neither team seems to have offensive issues.

Back