Which team will win this match, Manchester City or Tottenham?

W

WinJonny

In a game where everyone is predicting that Spurs will lose badly, they just might surprise everyone and do something unexpected. After losing their previous three league games, they traveled to the Ettihad Stadium last season and came away with a 3-2 victory. In a row, including defeats at home to Wolves and Southampton, so it's not out of the question that they travel to City, who aren't exactly firing on all cylinders, and score one or two goals. This season, teams like Everton, Brentford, Fulham, Sevilla, Brighton, and Crystal Palace have all managed to score at least once at the Ettihad, so I'd be shocked if Harry Kane, Son, or Kulesevski don't score on Thursday.

In a game where everyone is predicting that Spurs will lose badly, they just might surprise everyone and do something unexpected. After losing their previous three league games, they traveled to the Ettihad Stadium last season and came away with a 3-2 victory. In a row, including defeats at home to Wolves and Southampton, so it's not out of the question that they travel to City, who aren't exactly firing on all cylinders, and score one or two goals. This season, teams like Everton, Brentford, Fulham, Sevilla, Brighton, and Crystal Palace have all managed to score at least once at the Ettihad, so I'd be shocked if Harry Kane, Son, or Kulesevski don't score on Thursday.
This is really a dicey game to predict. Both teams are coming off the back of demoralizing derby losses, so it could swing either way, if I am being honest. City have the better quality and will feel the need to produce a reaction, so I would pick them to win

Back