Who did you bet on to win the match between Arsenal and West Ham?

W

WinJonny

The Hammers are still a strong team despite these injuries, and David Moyes is eager to make another competitive debut, so the team's camaraderie shouldn't be undervalued. While Gabriel Jesus' contribution has been crucial for the Arsenal club, his absence from this match means that Arsenal still has a strong roster.

Arsenal is a team that West Ham has historically dreaded, but with their top attacker absent, the visitors should be a struggle. The Hammers' chances of a shock, though, will be limited by their own offensive deficiencies.

It is very obvious that Arsenal will win over West Ham in the match. the reason is that Arsenal had some of the world class player more than the Aston Villa. Ideal technical coat is very sound and has many strategy under him.

If i were to predict the outcome of these match i will go for arsenal to win because arsenal is still a much better team than westham, based on their form they have won so many matches are there are retaining the top spot in the league

The Hammers are still a strong team despite these injuries, and David Moyes is eager to make another competitive debut, so the team's camaraderie shouldn't be undervalued. While Gabriel Jesus' contribution has been crucial for the Arsenal club, his absence from this match means that Arsenal still has a strong roster.

Arsenal is a team that West Ham has historically dreaded, but with their top attacker absent, the visitors should be a struggle. The Hammers' chances of a shock, though, will be limited by their own offensive deficiencies.
Since Gabriel Jesus has been a vital part of the Arsenal team, his absence from this game shows that the team still has a formidable squad.

West Ham has historically feared Arsenal, but with their star forward out, the visitors should be a challenge. However, the Hammers' own attacking shortcomings will restrict their ability to stun.

Arsenal have been an unstoppable force of nature this campaign and I believe they will tiumph over West Ham, especially when they are at home which has been a fortress this season, to be quite honest.

Back