Who did you bet to win the match between Southampton and Lincoln City?

W

WinJonny

Just before they come back from the World Cup break, Southampton will host Lincoln City in the League Cup round of 16. This will give them another chance to save their season. Southampton has only won one of its last eleven games after the first 90 minutes. The Saints have a challenging challenge ahead of them with only one clean sheet in their previous 13 games in all competitions. Given their reputation, they will expect to comfortably win this game, but the fact that they were idle even during World Cup break may not be as advantageous for them. Southampton's most recent match ended in a 3-1 loss to Liverpool, while their victory over Sheffield Wednesday in the competition's last round came via post-game penalties.

Southampton is still a much better team than the Lincoln city, thay have more experience and skillful player that can make goals happens, if i were to predict the outcome i will go for Southampton to win

Just before they come back from the World Cup break, Southampton will host Lincoln City in the League Cup round of 16. This will give them another chance to save their season. Southampton has only won one of its last eleven games after the first 90 minutes. The Saints have a challenging challenge ahead of them with only one clean sheet in their previous 13 games in all competitions. Given their reputation, they will expect to comfortably win this game, but the fact that they were idle even during World Cup break may not be as advantageous for them. Southampton's most recent match ended in a 3-1 loss to Liverpool, while their victory over Sheffield Wednesday in the competition's last round came via post-game penalties.
Southampton have not been in sparkling form at all in the English Premier League, but they can put these troubles behind them as they face a Lincoln City which they should fend off with relative ease. I expect Soton to win, but we cannot rule out the magic of cup competitions

If i plan to use huge amount to stake and i want to win big, i don't usually go near game like this. Anything can actually happen between the two team and that might turn disaster since it's an fa cup match

Cu
If i plan to use huge amount to stake and i want to win big, i don't usually go near game like this. Anything can actually happen between the two team and that might turn disaster since it's an fa cup match
Cup competitions are often a poisoned chalice for punters because the unpredictability is off the charts. The underdog has nothing to lose and could use this as motivation to pull off big upsets, a feature we have seen in the past

Back