Who did you stake on to win the match between St. Mirren and Aberdeen?

W

WinJonny

In nine games, Mirren only gave up one defeat at home. Despite having a strong home record, they have struggled to maintain clean sheets in their last six games, giving up ten goals.

Following dropping two straight games to Celtic and Rangers after the break, Aberdeen enters this game in third place in the league with 24 points in 17 games. Aberdeen has lost three and won two of their previous five games. The Dons took a 2-1 lead against Rangers in their most recent matchup early in the second half, but Scott Arfield scored twice in stoppage time to prevent them from sharing the points at the end of regulation. Aberdeen has recently improved their attack, scoring nine goals in their last match.

In nine games, Mirren only gave up one defeat at home. Despite having a strong home record, they have struggled to maintain clean sheets in their last six games, giving up ten goals.

Following dropping two straight games to Celtic and Rangers after the break, Aberdeen enters this game in third place in the league with 24 points in 17 games. Aberdeen has lost three and won two of their previous five games. The Dons took a 2-1 lead against Rangers in their most recent matchup early in the second half, but Scott Arfield scored twice in stoppage time to prevent them from sharing the points at the end of regulation. Aberdeen has recently improved their attack, scoring nine goals in their last match.
But in order to do that, they'll have to improve their road offensive output. Since they are taking on the division's weakest defense, they have only managed to score three goals in their nine away games. This is their best chance to change that.

I expect Aberdeen to win this encounter, especially as the St Mirren defense has been deplorable this season. There should be a glut of goals in this match, and I would go for the over 2.5 goals pick

I can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come

I can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come
This viewpoint is also not so bad, to be honest. The over and under goals market is also a logical one which can bring returns to gamblers, so I would advise you to go for it provided you have conducted the necessary research to this effect

Back