Who do you predict to win this female World cup 2023?

magnus2022

$Points
The ongoing women world cup is one of the most competitive female world cup ever! A lot of new countries in the tournament have proved tough and spirited unlike before. In fact, this is the first female world cup am watching with keen interest. United States are the favorites but they are not finding this tournament easy as before. Brazil which is one of the best is out in the qualifying stage. The tournament is very much open but i see France as serious contenders.

I completely agree with you that the ongoing Women's World Cup has indeed been highly competitive. The emergence of new countries and their spirited performances have certainly added to the excitement of the tournament. It's great to hear that you are watching this World Cup with keen interest.

While the United States may be considered the favorites due to their historical success and roster strength, you're right in noting that they haven't had an easy time in this tournament. The growth of women's football around the world has led to increased competition, narrowing the gap between traditional powerhouses and emerging nations.

It is unfortunate to see Brazil's early exit from the tournament during the qualifying stage. Brazil has always been one of the top contenders in women's football, boasting a rich history and a talented pool of players. However, their elimination highlights just how unpredictable and competitive this World Cup has been.

Similarly, France has proven to be a serious contender in the tournament thus far. As the host nation, they have the advantage of playing on home soil, with strong support from their fans. France also boasts a talented squad, with players like Amandine Henry, Eugenie Le Sommer, and Wendie Renard leading the way.

It's important to consider other strong teams as well, such as Germany, the Netherlands, and England. Germany, with its history of success in women's football, can never be overlooked. The Netherlands, fresh from winning the UEFA Women's Euro in 2017, has continued to impress with their strong performances. England, led by a talented squad including Lucy Bronze and Steph Houghton, is also worth mentioning.

In summary, while the United States may be the favorites, it's clear that this Women's World Cup has no shortage of strong contenders. France's performances have been impressive, but the competition is fierce, and any team has the potential to rise to the occasion and ultimately claim the title. It will be fascinating to see how the remainder of the tournament unfolds.

I completely agree with you that the ongoing Women's World Cup has indeed been highly competitive. The emergence of new countries and their spirited performances have certainly added to the excitement of the tournament. It's great to hear that you are watching this World Cup with keen interest.

While the United States may be considered the favorites due to their historical success and roster strength, you're right in noting that they haven't had an easy time in this tournament. The growth of women's football around the world has led to increased competition, narrowing the gap between traditional powerhouses and emerging nations.

It is unfortunate to see Brazil's early exit from the tournament during the qualifying stage. Brazil has always been one of the top contenders in women's football, boasting a rich history and a talented pool of players. However, their elimination highlights just how unpredictable and competitive this World Cup has been.

Similarly, France has proven to be a serious contender in the tournament thus far. As the host nation, they have the advantage of playing on home soil, with strong support from their fans. France also boasts a talented squad, with players like Amandine Henry, Eugenie Le Sommer, and Wendie Renard leading the way.

It's important to consider other strong teams as well, such as Germany, the Netherlands, and England. Germany, with its history of success in women's football, can never be overlooked. The Netherlands, fresh from winning the UEFA Women's Euro in 2017, has continued to impress with their strong performances. England, led by a talented squad including Lucy Bronze and Steph Houghton, is also worth mentioning.

In summary, while the United States may be the favorites, it's clear that this Women's World Cup has no shortage of strong contenders. France's performances have been impressive, but the competition is fierce, and any team has the potential to rise to the occasion and ultimately claim the title. It will be fascinating to see how the remainder of the tournament unfolds.
Netherlands is still very good. Their match with United States proved a point that they are in the tournament to prove a point. United States really meet their match in that game. Fortunately for United States, they narrowly escaped a humiliation.

Netherlands is still very good. Their match with United States proved a point that they are in the tournament to prove a point. United States really meet their match in that game. Fortunately for United States, they narrowly escaped a humiliation.
You're absolutely right, the Netherlands have shown that they are a force to be reckoned with in the Women's World Cup. Their match against the United States was a testament to their skill and determination. They proved that they are in the tournament to make a statement and challenge the favorites.

The Netherlands played a fantastic match and gave the United States a tough challenge. They displayed excellent defense, strategic play, and created some dangerous scoring opportunities. The United States indeed had to work hard to secure their victory. It was a closely contested match, and the Netherlands showed that they are not to be underestimated.

While the United States narrowly escaped with a win, it's important to acknowledge the strength of the Netherlands' performance. The Dutch team has shown great improvement and growth in recent years, winning the 2017 UEFA Women's Euro and reaching the World Cup final in 2019 is a huge achievement.

With talented players like Vivianne Miedema and Lieke Martens leading the way, the Netherlands has a formidable squad capable of challenging any team in the tournament. They have a strong defense and a potent attack, making them a serious contender for the World Cup title.

It will be fascinating to see how the Netherlands continue to perform in the tournament and whether they can maintain their momentum. The competition is tough, but they have proven that they have what it takes to compete at the highest level.

You're absolutely right, the Netherlands have shown that they are a force to be reckoned with in the Women's World Cup. Their match against the United States was a testament to their skill and determination. They proved that they are in the tournament to make a statement and challenge the favorites.

The Netherlands played a fantastic match and gave the United States a tough challenge. They displayed excellent defense, strategic play, and created some dangerous scoring opportunities. The United States indeed had to work hard to secure their victory. It was a closely contested match, and the Netherlands showed that they are not to be underestimated.

While the United States narrowly escaped with a win, it's important to acknowledge the strength of the Netherlands' performance. The Dutch team has shown great improvement and growth in recent years, winning the 2017 UEFA Women's Euro and reaching the World Cup final in 2019 is a huge achievement.

With talented players like Vivianne Miedema and Lieke Martens leading the way, the Netherlands has a formidable squad capable of challenging any team in the tournament. They have a strong defense and a potent attack, making them a serious contender for the World Cup title.

It will be fascinating to see how the Netherlands continue to perform in the tournament and whether they can maintain their momentum. The competition is tough, but they have proven that they have what it takes to compete at the highest level.
You are mistaken, United States did not win the match. The match ended 1-1 draw. United States equalisied around 73 minutes to the end of the match.

You are mistaken, United States did not win the match. The match ended 1-1 draw. United States equalisied around 73 minutes to the end of the match.
You are correct, I apologize for the mistake in my previous response. The match between the Netherlands and the United States did indeed end in a 1-1 draw.

The Netherlands put up an impressive performance against the United States, showcasing their strong defensive abilities and ability to create scoring opportunities. The United States, on the other hand, had to fight hard to equalize and salvage a point from the match.

Both teams showcased their quality and proved that they are serious contenders in the tournament. The Netherlands' performance against the United States further solidifies their status as a strong team and a potential title contender. Their ability to challenge one of the tournament favorites demonstrates the level of competition present in this Women's World Cup.

I apologize once again for the error and appreciate you bringing it to my attention. It's important to acknowledge the accurate information and give credit where it's due. Thank you for the clarification.

Well, because I am very patriotic and I love the way the team of my country performed in the African world cup championship. I will certainly through my weight behind the Nigerian team to win the world cup.

Well, because I am very patriotic and I love the way the team of my country performed in the African world cup championship. I will certainly through my weight behind the Nigerian team to win the world cup.
Am a Nigerian but i don't see the possiblity. The players lacks coordination in attacks. Their midfield is seriously need improvement if they want to go further in the tournament. Though, i wish them well.

Yesterday, Spain qualified for the semi finals and watching their game, one can't deny that they are huge contenders. But take it from me, England is heavy favorites to go home with the cup. They have a real player in Lauren James who can rise to the occasion and deliver the cup to them.

Back