Who is responsible for promoting responsible gambling?

kayode10

$Points
With a difference effect of gambling around the world more organisations are now coming out to promote responsible gambling among the players. They are not of television and radio programs trying to enlighten people on ways to engage in responsible gambling among the players among the players. But this organisations are not engaging in full promotion of responsible gambling. I want to ask you guys that who is responsible for promoting responsible gambling?

The government can responsible for promoting responsible gambling in the society or in the country, the gambling committee can also be responsible for promoting a good and standard responsible gambling to the people by making a responsible rules and regulations to the people who are into gambling

There are many factors that do promote the promotion of responsible betting but government should be the major player. They may do this by making sure that they advertise and sensitize people on the effects of irresponsible gambling.

I feel it's the gamblers involved in gambling ,they have that responsibility of promoting responsible gambling , they could really use different infulence and others to make people gamble responsibly

I think that it behoves on all the stakeholders and sympathizers of the gambling industry to sensitize the public on responsible gambling, and the benefits that come along with this style of gambling.
With a difference effect of gambling around the world more organisations are now coming out to promote responsible gambling among the players. They are not of television and radio programs trying to enlighten people on ways to engage in responsible gambling among the players among the players. But this organisations are not engaging in full promotion of responsible gambling. I want to ask you guys that who is responsible for promoting responsible gambling?

Back