Why do you think some people gamble under the infulence of alcohol?

swift

$Points
I think there are some people that gamble under the infulence of alcohol , like this could actually affect their gambing activities , because I know for the fact that alcohol have it's infulence and others , so gambing under the infulence of alcohol have it's effect in different ways , it could cause gambing addiction problem

.Why do you think some people gamble under the infulence of alcohol?

Yes, some people gamble under the infulence of alcohol especially those that are alcoholic already, they drink and go gambling like you rightly suggested it could cause gambing addiction problem and lose of big money.

Yes, some people gamble under the infulence of alcohol especially those that are alcoholic already, they drink and go gambling like you rightly suggested it could cause gambing addiction problem and lose of big money.
I think the reason might be to increase the amount of games they would be playing ,they just want to play more and earn more ,so that they think or believe that they would likely make more money off the way they gamble too

Yes with the influence they might not think rationally so they believe by playing so much they might win the same way but it is always a mirage as such isn't that possible. it is always good to gamble with only clear heads to do better

Yes with the influence they might not think rationally so they believe by playing so much they might win the same way but it is always a mirage as such isn't that possible. it is always good to gamble with only clear heads to do better

I think there are some people that gamble under the infulence of alcohol , like this could actually affect their gambing activities , because I know for the fact that alcohol have it's infulence and others , so gambing under the infulence of alcohol have it's effect in different ways , it could cause gambing addiction problem

.Why do you think some people gamble under the infulence of alcohol?
You're correct. Gambling under the influence of alcohol can impair judgment and decision-making, potentially leading to risky behavior and increased chances of developing gambling addiction. The combination of alcohol's influence and the allure of gambling can create a problematic cycle for some individuals.

Some people gamble under the influence of alcohol because of depression, so it's not advisable to gamble with alcohol, always make sure that you didn't gamble beyond your capacity and gamble wisely always.

i
Some people gamble under the influence of alcohol because of depression, so it's not advisable to gamble with alcohol, always make sure that you didn't gamble beyond your capacity and gamble wisely always.
I think Gambling should never be used to cope with emotional distress or to escape from personal problems, and alcohol can further impair judgment and lead to impulsive or irresponsible gambling behavior. It's important to approach gambling with a clear mind and to prioritize responsible gambling habits, such as setting limits on betting and taking breaks when needed

When people drink alcohol, it can make them do things they wouldn't normally do. Gambling might seem more exciting because alcohol messes with the brain and makes it harder to make smart choices.

If you have been gambling while you are sober, I am pretty sure that alcohol could trigger you to gamble even when you had not planned for it. For others, they like watching their favourite matches in a club while drinking, this could lead them to gambling while they discuss games with their friends. Gambling while under the influence of alcohol is dangerous as your judgement is hindered.

it would be pretty much dangerous act to do gambling and that too when you dont have a sense at all ,such people are actually crazy they can lose anything that they put to stake in such a condition actually and that is why it is not advised at all to take such risk indeed actually to be honest .

Back