Will there be over 8.5 corners in the encounter between Genk and Zulte Waregem?

J

Julio88

Buoyed by a 3-1 win over Club Brugge, Genk will look to give fans yet another reason for celebration when they take on Waregem on Matchday 20. Genk have been impressive on home soil this term, with the team recording nine wins in the process and only one draw, and they must be high on confidence following the Jupiler League derby triumph. This form could translate into the home team getting plenty of corners

Buoyed by a 3-1 win over Club Brugge, Genk will look to give fans yet another reason for celebration when they take on Waregem on Matchday 20. Genk have been impressive on home soil this term, with the team recording nine wins in the process and only one draw, and they must be high on confidence following the Jupiler League derby triumph. This form could translate into the home team getting plenty of corners
I believe that Genk will really try to force the issue in this match, and will pick up lots of set pieces as a result. Over 8.5 corners for both teams seems like a reasonable pick for this match, if I am being honest

Yes they will play Over 8 corner because both team are attacking team both have good strikers and both teams want to desperately win so they will attack in such a way that it will bring more corners to the game so definitely they will play over eight corners

Yes they will play Over 8 corner because both team are attacking team both have good strikers and both teams want to desperately win so they will attack in such a way that it will bring more corners to the game so definitely they will play over eight corners
I also believe that there will be more than 8.5 corners in the encounter but I do not think the away side have the attacking personnel to be able to contribute much to the corner count overall

Yes their will be over 8 corners because both team are aggressive and going for the win so their will definitely be over 8 corners in the match regarding the level of attack and eagerness to win the game

Yes their will be over 8 corners because both team are aggressive and going for the win so their will definitely be over 8 corners in the match regarding the level of attack and eagerness to win the game
You raise a good point and I think the 8.5 corner threshold will be reached. Gent are a very attacking side and will create a host of chances, which will most likely result in a few corners. This bet looks like a sure banker to me

I think apart from the teams in the Turkish league that usually play a lot of corners, teams in Belgium are also known to playing much corners. But I'm thinking corner might be plenty in this match

Back