Withdrawal

Alams

$Points
I just want to know if it's possible to withdraw more than 5000 $points into my BCH wallet at a time. I actually have more than 5000 $points and i want to withdraw everything but I'm seeing that i can only purchase 5000 $points in the shop and there's no 10,000, 15,000 or 20,000 $points. Or is it possible to withdraw more than once in a day? So that i will just divide all my points into 3 and withdraw three(3) times.
Please i need help on this

This is the kind of posts I have been waiting to see. Pls Alams, kindly update us on this development. It is your result that will guide us to know our fate in this forum. Anybody with useful information concerning withdrawal should also contribute pls. We await your response.

This is the kind of posts I have been waiting to see. Pls Alams, kindly update us on this development. It is your result that will guide us to know our fate in this forum. Anybody with useful information concerning withdrawal should also contribute pls. We await your response.
I'm still waiting to the admin maybe he will see it in the support section and reply it, maybe i will just to start a conversation with through his profile if he does not reply this

I'm still waiting to the admin maybe he will see it in the support section and reply it, maybe i will just to start a conversation with through his profile if he does not reply this
Pls has anybody ever withdraw in this forum before or any withdrawal testimonies before?.

Pls has anybody ever withdraw in this forum before or any withdrawal testimonies before?.
Of course i know someone that withdraw from here before and even posted the withdrawal proof in the support section after receiving his payment. Don't worry, before today to 26th, i will update you and post about it in the support section

Of course i know someone that withdraw from here before and even posted the withdrawal proof in the support section after receiving his payment. Don't worry, before today to 26th, i will update you and post about it in the support section
OK, thanks. I'll be expecting it.

I've already placed the withdrawal so I've waiting till tomorrow that is 25th receive it. I actually use crypto withdrawal, I purchased $5 into my BCH wallet which is equivalent to 5000 $points. So if you want to withdraw more than 5000 $points like 10000 or 15000, you will have to purchase 2times or 3times respectively.

Of course that's a normal thing. Every forum websites have a particular time that they payout and it's mostly on 25th of every month. You can't expect them to be paying out everyday, the site will be too congested with withdrawals. You can work for many days and place a withdrawal when you've reached the minimum withdrawal amount and maybe expect your money on 25th

Back