Wolves vs Liverpool betting tip

W

WinJonny

Liverpool's recent form has been dismal, and their confidence is undoubtedly shaken going into this game. I expected much more caution from the Reds this time around as they take on a Wolves team that nearly shocked them at Anfield. After an encouraging victory, the Wolves enter this game with the goal of moving on. They typically score first in their games, and they are up against a Liverpool team that has recently let up the opening goal in most of their games. Thus, i expect the home team to score first in Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Liverpool.

Liverpool's recent form has been dismal, and their confidence is undoubtedly shaken going into this game. I expected much more caution from the Reds this time around as they take on a Wolves team that nearly shocked them at Anfield. After an encouraging victory, the Wolves enter this game with the goal of moving on. They typically score first in their games, and they are up against a Liverpool team that has recently let up the opening goal in most of their games. Thus, i expect the home team to score first in Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Liverpool.
I think that Wolverhampton could potentially cause an upset here because Liverpool can consider themselves fortunate to even be in this position. The latter's form has been diabolical culminating in a horrendous loss to Brighton last time out

Back