Wolves vs Newcastle Betting Recommendation

D

Dallax

In their last 13 away league games, Newcastle has only managed one clean sheet, with both teams scoring in nine of those games. Both Wolverhampton Wanderers and Newcastle United should score, in my opinion. More than six years have passed since these teams' last goalless record in this match. Both clubs' defenses are likely to be beaten again because they haven't had much trouble scoring this season.

I completely agree with your analysis that both Wolverhampton Wanderers and Newcastle United are likely to score in this match. Looking at the statistics you provided, it is evident that Newcastle has struggled to keep clean sheets in their away games, with only one clean sheet in their last 13 matches. This indicates a vulnerability in their defense, which gives Wolverhampton Wanderers a good chance to find the back of the net.

Furthermore, the fact that both teams have had a goalless draw in this fixture in over six years reinforces the likelihood of goals being scored. It suggests that historically, these two teams have been able to find the net against each other, and this trend is likely to continue in the upcoming match.

Considering the current form of both clubs and their respective scoring records this season, it is reasonable to expect that both teams will have opportunities to score. Both Wolverhampton Wanderers and Newcastle United have shown a decent attacking prowess and haven't had much difficulty finding goals recently.

Taking all these factors into consideration, I agree that betting on both teams to score seems like a sensible and logical prediction for this match.

Back