Would a wager of over 2.5 goals be advantageous for this encounter?

J

Julio88

With at least three goals scored in 10 of Inter's previous 16 home games at this level, they have recently given their fans a lot of fun. Given that over 2.5 goals have been scored in 10 of the previous 16 Coppa Italia away games involving Atalanta, it would be extremely surprising if this match did not follow suit. Over 2.5 goals have typically been the result when Atalanta has visited in the Coppa Italia, with this happening in 17 of the team's last 20 away games.

I guess the game later resulted in over2.5. I wouldn't have advice you to carry over2.5 goals if i have seen this thread before now. Inter Milan team I not always known to score plenty goals

I guess the game later resulted in over2.5. I wouldn't have advice you to carry over2.5 goals if i have seen this thread before now. Inter Milan team I not always known to score plenty goals
They do have some good attacking players though, so this statement surprises me a little, although I get where you are coming from in that the Italian style of play is more focused on the defence

Back