Are gamblers bad people?

kayode10

$Points
I believe that gamble addict are people like us but they just choose to become addicted to different gambling styles. A friend told me that he noticed that most of the gamblers are angry and bad people with the way they behave and relate with others.

Here is one of the question I have in mind to ask you guys Are gamblers bad people? Let me know you're experiencing with any of them you are associated with.

Many people are swing gamblers as an unfortunately people,in my society people all thing that gamblers are all thief also because they believe that when some is into gambling he won't hesitate to go into stealing some day.

I believe that gamble addict are people like us but they just choose to become addicted to different gambling styles. A friend told me that he noticed that most of the gamblers are angry and bad people with the way they behave and relate with others.

Here is one of the question I have in mind to ask you guys Are gamblers bad people? Let me know you're experiencing with any of them you are associated with.
I do not think that people who gamble are necessarily evil people. In some cases, due to a gambling addiction, they can perform unscrupulous acts, but it is not in their innate nature to do so, thus not making them inherently vile

I actually don't think gamblers are even bad people , they haven't committed any much offense and tagging them as bad people is not qualifying , it's only gambling they are involving they are not doing anything illegal again

Nothing is wrong with one being a gambler provided they are not hurting the next person like stealing from them. So no gambler is bad. They just choose to gamble which they enjoy that's all.

Nothing is wrong with one being a gambler provided they are not hurting the next person like stealing from them. So no gambler is bad. They just choose to gamble which they enjoy that's all.
There is truly nothing wrong been a gambler ,there are truly some gambler that actually gamble just to actually have fun , like they also take proper Risk measures and management then they gamble properly in their own expectations

There is truly nothing wrong been a gambler ,there are truly some gambler that actually gamble just to actually have fun , like they also take proper Risk measures and management then they gamble properly in their own expectations
Sure, gambling itself doesn't make anyone bad. it's a kind of entertainment and fun thing for people but we just have to be careful with the activities that we do with gambling to avoid losing good money.

Back