Best ways to predict sports betting.

G

GamblingBoy

Sports betting involves wagering on the prediction of likely outcome of a match between 2 teams. This prediction can be based on numerous methods as decided by the bettors. Some predict using odds available on bookmakers. Some predict based on their experience on the past records of the team involved. Some subscribe to prediction sites and get tipster for each game. Some even predict based on the news analysis from the sports news or sports analysis. Each of these methods has its own merits and demerits. As for me, i subscribe to paid prediction site to get tips. Their predictions has been helpful. It is winning rate is 70-80% which is not that bad. If you are sports bettors, kindly share your betting methods here.

Although not all, but some tipsters help punters win a great deal. You just have to find the right ones and follow them. There are times when I've won money because I played the games of certain tipsters. Sometimes they work out, sometimes they don't.

I don't really like the idea of subscribing to one channel just to get tips, betting is just luck to me, i just do the prediction by myself base on form and the two team history

I don't really like the idea of subscribing to one channel just to get tips, betting is just luck to me, i just do the prediction by myself base on form and the two team history
Form and history don't always pay nowadays, especially that teams are now performing unexpectedly and strangely. It is common to see team of big odds unexpectedly beaten team given small odds.

There is absolutely no one-size-fits-all strategy that could be used to win sport betting. The best thing to do is to analyse the match properly and look at the degree of confidence of the players that will be selected to play, coupled with their statistics, you can use all of these to predict the match outcome.

For someone like me I think that the best way to predic a bet and win is using some pass performance of that team predict and you may get your prediction accurate but its very tectical seriously

I think that people sold predictable material and at the same time I beleive that those material may not really be accurate with the prediction I even prefer forcasting the pass performance of the team and place your bet accordingly it can even be of help more than the predictable material been issue out with a fee

I only like to look at the experience of each team, form and the past records between the two team. I usually care less about the odds as they might be misleading some times

I don't think subscribing to betting tips channels are the best to do I have joined many channels that claims to offer sure prediction and most times the predictions fail, my instincts are more better when it comes to predicting any outcome so it's better I use it.

The best way to win a bet is to make sure one has favorite teams which one has been following their games. The more we know more of their games, the more we will have the chance of predicting right.

The best way to win a bet is to make sure one has favorite teams which one has been following their games. The more we know more of their games, the more we will have the chance of predicting right.
Yes but do you know even if you have some team which you have been following their games sometime they loss their game when you even think they will take lead.
Its better you go close to those who have been betting and have previous experience how to predict and win they will give you their strategy which can ensure you wining

Yes but do you know even if you have some team which you have been following their games sometime they loss their game when you even think they will take lead.
Its better you go close to those who have been betting and have previous experience how to predict and win they will give you their strategy which can ensure you wining
You are right. The game between Saudi Arabia and Argentina yesterday is a good example. Many punters would have betted against Saudi Arabia.

Just as it being said in other to win u must have eyes in the sky, this means u need to follow any spots betting site or group where they talk about sport, u need to be updated in any sport games activities

Though, it is not really advisable to be depending solely on websites that always gives out games but that doesn't mean that there are no some websites that do give the right prediction. We only need to site down to do some modification to the games.

A few other handicappers, though still not all, significantly increase the winnings of gamblers. Simply find the proper ones and adhere to them. I've occasionally made money playing the games of certain tippers. Sometimes they succeed and other times they fail.

Forecasting remains one of the best ways to predict football matches. you focus on the past research between the two teams and watch heart for the common pattern among their game in order to predict the future result of their match. Head to head prediction is part of the forecast

The ability to analyse the market is very crucial in predicting correctly. if you are looking for ways to make an informed prediction, you should always carry out proper research of the team that you want to bet.

To be honest with ourselves, there is no best predicting skill. Our prediction only comes with our skill of analysing data. This will make us to predict right. But we should still have it at the back of our minds that we cannot always be right.

To be honest with ourselves, there is no best predicting skill. Our prediction only comes with our skill of analysing data. This will make us to predict right. But we should still have it at the back of our minds that we cannot always be right.
That point on , it is probably impossible to be professional match forecaster because all the forecast is based on probability and it is not guaranteed that you will definitely win with the forecast you carried out.

Back