Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat betting tips

C

Crazy_winner

For the third time in four years, the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics will meet in the Eastern Conference Finals. While the Celtics managed to recover last year, Miami won the first round in 2020. After that historic Game 7 victory, Boston has a history of playing loose at home throughout the playoffs in and I predict disappointment for them in this game. Miami will come into this game rested and ready to steal a win. Three of their four matches this year were scheduled by margins smaller than the extent of this particular game. Take the Heat to victory here.

This is a real competition. Both teams are in very good form and want to win the game. What is clear is that these two teams will not give up until the last minute and we will see a close game. anyway i pick MIA Heat

As mentioned above, I am predicting that the Celtics will win in six games. They have a slight edge in terms of talent and experience, and they are also playing with a lot of confidence right now. The Celtics have been very good at home in the playoffs, and they should have a good chance of winning Game 1.

Back