Can a bet on corners pay off in this game between Wolves and Nottingham Forest?

W

WinJonny

Although Nottingham Forest isn't having a fantastic season in the Premier League, they have a wonderful opportunity to succeed in the League Cup as they meet Wolverhampton Wanderers and have a chance to go to the semifinals. The host club will be looking for a better run here after suffering a 4-1 setback to Blackpool in the FA Cup third round. They have only failed to score once in their last five games, but they only have one clean sheet in their last five games. It indicates that in three of their previous five games, both teams scored, and in three of those games, there were more than 2.5 goals. Only once in their previous five games have they scored more than one goal.

After losing to Blackpool by a score of 4-1 in the third round of the FA Cup, the home team will be hoping for a better showing tonight. Despite only having one clean sheet in their last five games, they have only failed to score once in that span.

Although Nottingham Forest isn't having a fantastic season in the Premier League, they have a wonderful opportunity to succeed in the League Cup as they meet Wolverhampton Wanderers and have a chance to go to the semifinals. The host club will be looking for a better run here after suffering a 4-1 setback to Blackpool in the FA Cup third round. They have only failed to score once in their last five games, but they only have one clean sheet in their last five games. It indicates that in three of their previous five games, both teams scored, and in three of those games, there were more than 2.5 goals. Only once in their previous five games have they scored more than one goal.
If I am betting on this match, I will not really like to gravitate towards the corners market because these teams are not particularly renowned for attacking play, so I expect corners to be at a premium

Back