What wager should I make on the match between Nottingham Forest and Wolves?

W

WinJonny

Wolves have won four straight away games without a loss.
In its last six home games, Nottingham is unbeaten.
Three of Wolves' last five games have seen both teams score.
Three of Nottingham's last five games have ended with a score from both teams.
Prior to this match, Wolves have a strong road record while Nottingham have a strong home record. Wolves won the previous league match between these two teams, but there isn't much separating them now. Although i foresee a close encounter, i will wager on both teams scoring in the Nottingham Forest vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers matchup based on their numbers in attack and defense.

Prior to this match, Wolves have a strong road record while Nottingham have a strong home record. Wolves won the previous league match between these two teams, but there isn't much separating them now. Although i foresee a close encounter, i will wager on both teams scoring in the Nottingham Forest vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers matchup based on their numbers in attack and defense.
Wolves have gone four games without a loss on the road.
Nottingham has a perfect home record over its last six games.
In three of Wolves' last five games, both teams scored.
In three of Nottingham's last five contests, both teams have scored.

I believe that this game will be a low scoring affair so I am tempted to pick an option from the over and unders market with the under 3.5 goals option looking particularly tempting. I believe that this pick is the right one

I believe that this game will be a low scoring affair so I am tempted to pick an option from the over and unders market with the under 3.5 goals option looking particularly tempting. I believe that this pick is the right one
In three of Nottingham's last five contests, both teams scored.
Wolves have a solid road record while Nottingham have a strong home record going into this game. There isn't much between these two teams presently, although Wolves won the previous league game between them. The Nottingham Forest vs. Wolverhampton game is going to be competitive, but I'm going to wager on both teams scoring.

The game will be tough test for both teams and there will be less goals in the game. Therefore i will go for under 2.5. Both teams have poor attacking players. Secondly, there is likelihood of draw in the match.

Back