Can gambling affect student learning scheme?

swift

$Points
Do you think gambling could actually have effect on a student learning behavior , because I know that when the students starts gambling consecutively he or she would probably get addicted and this could actually affect the way he or she learns ,so in what way do you think gambling could affect the student learning scheme ,I would really love to hear your opinion on that

Yes This can affect a student learning process I will even advice students not gamble once your become addicted to it I bet you you can even use your school fees just gamble 😆😆

Yes This can affect a student learning process I will even advice students not gamble once your become addicted to it I bet you you can even use your school fees just gamble 😆😆
this is true because I believe the students would obviously be interested in spending more and others ,then that would actually be a problem ,so the student would get addicted and Lose more money

Yeah,you are absolutely right gambling can definitely distract students from facing their studies,once a student is into gambling it will be so easy for such student to got addicted to it because he will sees it as a source of income which is not .

Too much addiction to it will surely affect the students performance in the classroom. The best he can so is to be gambling for while and then refrain from it. Doing it consistently will make him so much addicted to it.

Do you think gambling could actually have effect on a student learning behavior , because I know that when the students starts gambling consecutively he or she would probably get addicted and this could actually affect the way he or she learns ,so in what way do you think gambling could affect the student learning scheme ,I would really love to hear your opinion on that
Gambling can definitely be a liability within a student's learning program because this activity has a unique way of forcing itself into your mind where you tend to reminisce about losses. This will happen to students, disabling them from concentrating on their studies

Gambling can affect you as a student if you're not a responsible gambler, when you're a responsible gambler you will always know the right time for you to gamble online and always avoid gambling addiction

Gambling can affect you as a student if you're not a responsible gambler, when you're a responsible gambler you will always know the right time for you to gamble online and always avoid gambling addiction
Personally, I believe it is not ideal to mix the both of them up so that students can be fully concentrated on their books in order for them to flourish academically. This is because gambling will eventually take a toll on the student

Back