Can someone get his gambling losses back?

kayode10

$Points
We all know that it is common for a player to lose more money before they can manage to win with gambling if the lucky shines on them. some people are saying that it is possible to claim gambling losses from government.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Can someone get my gambling losses back? I'll be glad if I can hear from you in the comment section on how you go about your own.

When you are playing gabling and unfortunately you lose the game you should better stay off for the day in order to avoid much loses for the day ,and while next you are playing again and mistakenly you won't the amount that covers all your previous loses you should stop immediately.

No it's not possible to get your gambling losses back online, once you place any bet and loss that's the final, you can only get your fund back that's when you have not yet stake online but once you already stake on bet online it's not possible to get your money back when you already loss the bet

I've never heard about tho before in my life. Well it might be possible in the European countries both in Africa here, you might even land in jail if you're trying to get back gambling loses from the government. Maybe you might claim it back through tax refund in Europe

It is extremely impossible to get the losses that you have made in gambling back. It is a thing that will never happen in the gambling world . The money that is lost into gaming can never be returned except if you win.

It is extremely impossible to get the losses that you have made in gambling back. It is a thing that will never happen in the gambling world . The money that is lost into gaming can never be returned except if you win.
You raise a good point. Most governments are not receptive to the gambling industry as a whole in the first place, so obtaining your money from betting can be an exercise in futility, to be quite honest.

I don't think this is possible because there is no special program provided by the government for the citizens who are playing Gamble. the only way to replenish this is to receive social security benefits from the government to make up for the gamble loss.

It is far gone. When you lose, you have lost the money. It is not possible for the company to collect the money that you win. Just like it is not possible for employers to collect the salary that he paid because the employee work for it too

The best thing you can do to get over a gambling losses to give it a time. overtime you are going to completely forget about the loss. the next thing is to engage in something productive so as not to get your mind preoccupied with the loss so that you will not be thinking about it.

It is possible to get your gambling loss back if you know how to do it. As a professional in gambling, once you recorded a loss, you must know how to recover your loss back. But don't be too aggressive in recovery. Strategy you use depends upon your experience in gambling. So tread softly in it.

I think it's actually possible only if you invest some.money again and the gamble actually goes in your favor ,you could actually register and get back your wining , because apart from that it would be so impossible to get back your money

I think it's actually possible only if you invest some.money again and the gamble actually goes in your favor ,you could actually register and get back your wining , because apart from that it would be so impossible to get back your money
Literally, it is not getting what we lost. It means we win with the new game. What has gone in betting has gone. If we recoup it with new bet, it doesn't mean we have had it back just that it has reduced our loss.

I doubt this can ever happened whether online or offline when once you have used up your money I believe that's it and no going back. So it is good to use what you can afford to lose. in fact just use a little per time and maybe go back later to play again.

We all know that it is common for a player to lose more money before they can manage to win with gambling if the lucky shines on them. some people are saying that it is possible to claim gambling losses from government.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Can someone get my gambling losses back? I'll be glad if I can hear from you in the comment section on how you go about your own.
I do not believe that you will be able to get back your losses in gambling because as soon as you declare your intent to bet, you have allowed the risk factor to be present and when you fall on its wrong side, there is no coming back

Maybe when one play the game again or gamble again and win that will be the person getting back the lost money gambling is luck maybe second time playing goes in your favor and you get back your money without that it seem impossible to get back your losses.

You have also illustrated a plausible scenario here. It is true that luck is a big part in gambling, so I think my assertion was slightly misguided. Thank you for clarifying this situation for me, I really appreciate it
Maybe when one play the game again or gamble again and win that will be the person getting back the lost money gambling is luck maybe second time playing goes in your favor and you get back your money without that it seem impossible to get back your losses.

You have also illustrated a plausible scenario here. It is true that luck is a big part in gambling, so I think my assertion was slightly misguided. Thank you for clarifying this situation for me, I really appreciate it
Yeah I appreciate too. that's just the truth we need to always armed our selves with. Game of luck comes with a whole lot of losses so the earlier we understand this the better it is for us to know and move on when we encounter losses.

Yeah I appreciate too. that's just the truth we need to always armed our selves with. Game of luck comes with a whole lot of losses so the earlier we understand this the better it is for us to know and move on when we encounter losses.
I concur with this assertion. It is important to just take losses on the chin and attribute it to being part of the game, rather than proceeding to throw angry tantrums after a loss. It can be devastating, but you should not be so worked up over it

I concur with this assertion. It is important to just take losses on the chin and attribute it to being part of the game, rather than proceeding to throw angry tantrums after a loss. It can be devastating, but you should not be so worked up over it
Yeah no need getting angry when you lose after gambling. People just have to know that gambling is more about losses than winning. When you know this then you should be able to comport yourself when the losses come and move swiftly on to another.

Yeah no need getting angry when you lose after gambling. People just have to know that gambling is more about losses than winning. When you know this then you should be able to comport yourself when the losses come and move swiftly on to another.
This is a correct statement. Gamblers should make sure that they do not go over the edge in an emotional sense. Once you know that losses are virtually inevitable in gambling, you will not be seething after a loss

Back