Can someone use ATM receipts for gambling losses?

kayode10

$Points
Sometimes I RS might call you up to come and defend your tax losses. the proper thing is to go there with appropriate documents which you can use to defend yourself.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Can someone use ATM receipts for gambling losses? I'll be looking forward to your response in the comment section thanks in advance.

It is better to go to the bank for proper bank account statement. Though ATM slips will show the transaction logs and the other information but it is not seen as the right document to be presented in such a situation.

Ini
Sometimes I RS might call you up to come and defend your tax losses. the proper thing is to go there with appropriate documents which you can use to defend yourself.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that Can someone use ATM receipts for gambling losses? I'll be looking forward to your response in the comment section thanks in advance.
Initially, it is not smart to use ATMs as your bankroll source during gambling because the charges that are placed on withdrawals are exorbitant. If you do use them, I am sure that you can get the receipts at the bank where you are affiliated

Back