Can the over 3.5 stake pay off in this encounter between Celtic and Kilmarnock?

W

WinJonny

This season, Celtic had a perfect record at home, winning all nine of their games, tallying 28 goals while only giving up seven. For the visitors to take anything away from Celtic Park, they will need to put out a tremendous amount of effort.

With two draws and a win in their last three games, Kilmarnock is also on a sort of winning streak. With 20 points in just as many games, they are presently tenth in the league. Their most recent performance was a respectable goalless draw against fifth-placed St. Mirren a week ago. They have a season record of 5 wins and 10 losses. Over four years ago, in September, the guests defeated the powerful Celtics for the first time.

Over 3.5 goaIs is certain but i can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come or celtic wining

Over 3.5 goals is a given, but I can never bet on a straight win because betting in this type of league can be too risky for me. Instead, I'll stick with other predictions like over goals rather than predicting a straight win for these two teams because anyone can win. However, one thing is for sure: either Celtic will win or there will be a goal.

Back