What will be the winning bet in this match between Celtic and Kilmarnock?

W

WinJonny

On Saturday in the Scottish Premiership, Celtic will welcome Kilmarnock at Celtic Park with the goal of moving closer to clinching the championship with another three points. After a 2-2 draw away to championship challengers Rangers in their most recent match, Celtic are in first place in the league. The current Champions have won all 13 of their games without losing, including four of their previous six games. They have played 20 games, amassed 55 points, and won 18 of those games thus far. The last time these clubs faced off, Celtic prevailed by a commanding five goals, extending their unbeaten streak against Kilmarnock to 10 games. Nine of those ten games—all with a goal deficit—ended with three points.

I can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like under goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, i don't like there style of play and anybody can win most times

I believe that Celtic will emerge triumphant from this encounter because they have superior quality all over the pitch. They are also chasing a league title, and can leave no stone unturned in terms of strong performances

Both Celtic and rangers know very well that any european cup is not for them so they have to concentrate more on their domestic league. Celtic can with any team in the league and this is just one of tbe match to win for the team

In these types of leagues, betting can be too hazardous for me, so I'd prefer stay with alternative predictions like under goals than to predict a straight win for these two teams. I don't enjoy how they play, and most of the time, anyone can win.

Both Celtic and rangers know very well that any european cup is not for them so they have to concentrate more on their domestic league. Celtic can with any team in the league and this is just one of tbe match to win for the team
Your point is valid, I believe. They are the behemoths of the Scottish league, that is the home side. Therefore, I expect them to dispatch of Kilmarnock especially with the home advantage as well, to be quite frank.

In these types of leagues, betting can be too hazardous for me, so I'd prefer stay with alternative predictions like under goals than to predict a straight win for these two teams. I don't enjoy how they play, and most of the time, anyone can win.
I believe that the difference in quality is so vast between the two sides, that upon careful analysis, you would pick Celtic to win almost without thinking twice. This is my personal opinion, to be fair.

Back