Can there be more than 12 corners in this game between Liverpool and Wolves?

W

WinJonny

In their last six games, Wolves have only kept one clean sheet.
Liverpool has lost five straight games without recording a clean sheet.
Wolves have only won once in their last nine road games.
Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Liverpool's previous five games.
Being stronger than Wolves and playing at home gives Liverpool the advantage in this match. They have been both scoring and surrendering frequently. Wolves are still getting over their shaky season debut. Although there have been some encouraging signs under the new manager, particularly in the attack, this will be a different and more difficult competition. I'll bet on both teams to score in the Liverpool vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers match.

In their last six games, Wolves have only kept one clean sheet.
Liverpool has lost five straight games without recording a clean sheet.
Wolves have only won once in their last nine road games.
Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Liverpool's previous five games.
Being stronger than Wolves and playing at home gives Liverpool the advantage in this match. They have been both scoring and surrendering frequently. Wolves are still getting over their shaky season debut. Although there have been some encouraging signs under the new manager, particularly in the attack, this will be a different and more difficult competition. I'll bet on both teams to score in the Liverpool vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers match.
I think that the corner count may not be up to 12 for both sides combined because this will be quite a tight match considering that both teams would want to stamp their authority on the game. Wolves know that Liverpool are a wounded animal and would want to do a number on them

Back